When our words, actions, and behaviors are in harmony, wisdom and authenticity emerge ~ Angeles Arrien
Sign up for our newsletter (below) and get our free ebook, “4 Key Elements to a Soulful Brand”—ideal for understanding the methodology we use to uncover soulful brands.
Your Brand is like a blueprint…
It is founded upon Socrates’ invitation to “know thyself.” We think of a brand as a deep articulation of your business that enables you to stay connected to your core essence when communicating with others.
What is the difference between knowing your Brand and developing Messaging?
A ‘brand’ is really an answer to the question “who am I?” (a connection to your true self and sense of place in the world) while ‘messaging’ invites the question, “given who I am, how will I express who I am?” (being in conversation with your customer).
When you skip the articulation of your Brand…
A lot of organizations try to create their taglines, promotional copy, and their offers before articulating their brand. As a result, they might:
- Think anyone and everyone is a potential customer and don’t spend their own and other people’s time wisely,
- Try to sell from a place of “convincing” rather than “resonating” and come across as a type of business they don’t want to be (i.e. “desperate”, “pushy”, or “unclear”),
- Have a harder time being themselves in the context of business—which leads to a lack of confidence,
- Feel disconnected from a sense of meaning behind their work.
When you pay attention…
When you pay attention to what you are really up to with your business, you can save a lot of time and money (as well as frustration and confusion) when it comes to:
- Why your work matters,
- What needs your attention and what does not,
- Deciding how to spend money,
- How to share yourself with your audience,
- Being yourself in the context of your work.
When developing a brand, what exactly do you need to develop?
A “soulful brand” is a deep articulation of your business that reminds you and your team to communicate with others (in person and online) as your unique, authentic self. The question is, when articulating a brand, what exactly do you need to articulate?
In this free ebook, we explain the 4 Key Elements to a Soulful Brand. Following your sign-up, we’ll email you some tips as well.
You will walk away with:
- Definitions of the key elements and the aspects within that make them powerful,
- A way to categorize the various parts of your brand without feeling as overwhelmed,
- A better sense of what you know and do not know about your brand.
You will experience:
- A voice encouraging truth over urgency,
- A blend of strategy with mindfulness,
- A gentle nudge towards what really matters.
“After reading this, endeavoring to create a ‘soulful brand’ feels to me like a very accessible thing. This ebook is an easy template to follow. I loved reading about what makes a business truly alive and what the personal drivers are of a successful and meaningful endeavor. I also appreciate knowing what a heart-and-soul-rooted business looks and—more importantly—feels like.” ~
Add your email below and we’ll send you a link to download the ebook
After you download it, we’ll also send you a short tip each week for the next 12 weeks related directly to the content in the ebook…