How do you create a ‘soulful brand’?
Our free ebook, “4 Key Elements to a Soulful Brand” will show you the methodology we use to uncover soulful brands with our clients to help them stand out in the marketplace, stay true to their vision and values, and resonate in an authentic way with their audience.
Your Brand is like a blueprint…
It is founded upon Socrates’ invitation to “know thyself.” We think of a brand as a deep articulation of your business that enables you to stay connected to your core essence when communicating with others.
What is the difference between knowing your Brand and developing Messaging?
A ‘brand’ is really an answer to the question “who am I?” (a connection to your true self and sense of place in the world) while ‘messaging’ invites the question, “given who I am, how will I express who I am?” (being in conversation with your customer).
When you skip the articulation of your Brand…
A lot of businesses try to create their taglines, promotional copy, and their offers before articulating their brand. As a result, they might:
- Think anyone and everyone is a potential customer and don’t spend their own and other people’s time wisely,
- Try to sell from a place of “convincing” rather than “resonating” and come across as a type of business they don’t want to be (i.e. “desperate”, “pushy”, or “unclear”),
- Have a harder time being themselves in the context of business—which leads to a lack of confidence,
- Feel disconnected from a sense of meaning behind their work.
When you pay attention…
When you pay attention to what you are really up to with your business, you can save a lot of time and money (as well as frustration and confusion) when it comes to:
- Why your work matters,
- What needs your attention and what does not,
- Deciding how to spend money,
- How to share yourself with your audience,
- Being yourself in the context of your work.
When developing a brand, what exactly do you need to develop?
A “soulful brand” is a deep articulation of your business that reminds you and your team to communicate with others (in person and online) as your unique, authentic self. The question is, when articulating a brand, what exactly do you need to articulate?
In this free ebook, we explain the 4 Key Elements to a Soulful Brand. Following your sign-up, we’ll email you some tips as well.
You will walk away with:
- Definitions of the key elements and the aspects within that make them powerful,
- A way to categorize the various parts of your brand without feeling as overwhelmed,
- A better sense of what you know and do not know about your brand.
You will experience:
- A voice encouraging truth over urgency,
- A blend of strategy with mindfulness,
- A gentle nudge towards what really matters.
“After reading this, endeavoring to create a ‘soulful brand’ feels to me like a very accessible thing. This ebook is an easy template to follow. I loved reading about what makes a business truly alive and what the personal drivers are of a successful and meaningful endeavor. I also appreciate knowing what a heart-and-soul-rooted business looks and—more importantly—feels like.” ~